iPhone Movie

Snip From Reuters



An award-winning South Korean film director shoots a 30-minute movie using only Apple's iPhone 4.




Commentary News Line: I'm not familiar with iPhones, but I know that they are amazing. Just imagine using an iPhone just to shoot a movie. It is small, and I am surprise that a movie can even be made with it. The Apple iPhone must be powerful for film. The South Korean film director seems very intelligent, because I would have never thought about using an iPhone to shoot a movie. The way technology is today, I suppose that you can do just about anything. The results of the movie must be great. The director used 10 iPhones shooting scenes simultaneousness. I know that his creation is special, and I think he should get great attention for it. He is probably the first to use iPhones to shoot films. This is something different, and something no director may not have ever done. He may be opening doors to many other things for films.

Comments

Popular Posts