Donna Summer Died at 63

From YouTube
Donna Summer has died at age 63 from cancer. I was shocked to hear the news today while I was at my job. Quite a few of the co-workers were stunned by the news. We were all talking about how all of our favorite stars are just dying one after another. We had no idea that Donna Summer was ill. I guess maybe she didn't want it to be known to her fans. I have seen her page on Twitter and wanted to talk with her last year. I always wanted to know what Donna thought about Selena Quintanilla's performance of Last Dance and Radio. People loved Donna's music, and it was never forgotten. I loved her music and almost every song that she did. Donna was also a great actress. I will never forget when she appeared with Steve Urkel on Family Matters. I wanted her to know, but it's hard to have a conversation with a lot of singers and entertainers. Sometimes they do not answer, but that's okay. Donna Summer's will be missed.

Here she sings Last Dance As Steve Urkel's Aunt
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCmcPSApADA

She appeared on Family Matters twice. Here she 
sings the Gospel.

Comments

Popular Posts